My New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Gaga-just a pop singer or something more?

3 posters

Go down

Lady Gaga-just a pop singer or something more? Empty Lady Gaga-just a pop singer or something more?

Post  Nereida Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:55 pm

ok, i started this topic because I realized on her concert (usually i don't like pop music but my friend convinced me that i have to go) that she actually fight for equality (just listen a new song "Born this way") *__*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4a8QtvOkBQ
and she do not have sex since she became popular, 'cause she scared that someone would take her talent (remeber she plays piano, and she graduated on music academy; one of the best in USA)
then.. she is quite original isn't she? she dosen't promote any product, she doesen't any scandals..

what do you think about her? i'm still thinking, and i can't find any conclusion. Question help? Razz
Nereida
Nereida

Back to top Go down

Lady Gaga-just a pop singer or something more? Empty Re: Lady Gaga-just a pop singer or something more?

Post  MADERFAKER_BJAČ Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:10 pm

Nereida wrote:ok, i started this topic because I realized on her concert (usually i don't like pop music but my friend convinced me that i have to go) that she actually fight for equality (just listen a new song "Born this way") *__*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4a8QtvOkBQ
and she do not have sex since she became popular, 'cause she scared that someone would take her talent (remeber she plays piano, and she graduated on music academy; one of the best in USA)
then.. she is quite original isn't she? she dosen't promote any product, she doesen't any scandals..

what do you think about her? i'm still thinking, and i can't find any conclusion. Question help? Razz

I simply dislike her =/ she promotes freemasons especially in the video of Alejandro
MADERFAKER_BJAČ
MADERFAKER_BJAČ

Back to top Go down

Lady Gaga-just a pop singer or something more? Empty Re: Lady Gaga-just a pop singer or something more?

Post  yanncore Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:41 pm

I just think she's a media-whore... I mean look at it - every fucking celebrity does that "i support equality" or whatever shit... And really my 7 year old sister listens to her, and most of her friends do, in my view the public (listeners) also define an artist - so this practically makes her shallower than justin bieber in my eyes...

And the music - i just don't like it.

Cool Cool Cool
yanncore
yanncore
Admin

https://mynewworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MADERFAKER_BJAČ Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:17 pm

yanncore pwned ladyfafa Very Happy Cool Cool
MADERFAKER_BJAČ
MADERFAKER_BJAČ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum